Friday 5 October 2012

VOTE REMINDER for FRIDAY - ONLY 6 MORE DAYS!!



HARLEQUIN "So You Think You Can Write" Contest UPDATE:


Francesca My Love

Harlequin® Historical (Mills & Boon Historical Romance)





Hello Friends,

Thanks for the support thus far. I am not sure how many votes I have behind the scenes but according you all of you, I think it is growing. 

The FB LIKES on the Harlequin website is also growing - I truly appreciate the support you are giving me in this contest, and I promise, it is only for 6 more days. SO.....

If you could please keep voting for my entry once per day per device that would be great. They do impose an exact 24 hour time period on each IP Address if you are wondering why you could see the big red button yesterday and not today.

AND - Please press the LIKE button for FB via the 'so you think you can write...' website too. I can gather some extra votes there as well.

And please feel free to Re-TWEET on TWITTER if you TWEET - there is also a button on the Harlequin site to do this. I can be found at @Maggie_Devine_ on TWITTER.

Thanks everyone.

Now I must run as I am in the middle of editing my manuscript - which is finished - in case I make it into the top 25...

Maggie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment