Tuesday 9 October 2012

HARLEQUIN "So You Think You Can Write" Contest UPDATE (ONLY 3 MORE DAYS):



VOTE REMINDER for TUESDAY - ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!
HARLEQUIN "So You Think You Can Write" Contest UPDATE:


As I sit here and make the mad dash to the finish line, begging everyone I know for a vote or 12 per day (one vote per device per day - Andrea & Brett have 12 in their home) I wonder about how many votes I actually have.... To my knowledge, there is no tally board nor do they inform us when all is said and done.
So, with that in mind, if you are reading this, please hit the link below and vote today! They are taking three wild card entries, but I was also informed via TWITTER they are keeping their eyes open for others that they will be contacting at a later date.
Fingers crossed...
Maggie

Francesca My Love
Harlequin® Historical (Mills & Boon Historical Romance)

No comments:

Post a Comment