Friday 14 September 2012

Friday Flirt Excerpt Day with Mistletoe Accomplished by Maggie Devine


Today at The Author's Den, come see the Friday Flirt Excerpt Day with from the story MISTLETOE ACCOMPLISHED by Maggie Devine at the following Link:


I loved writing this story! There is something about winter with its short days and long nights that I find magical, especially around Christmas with the added romance of twinkling decorations and glowing lights. When I was young, my parents would take me and my brothers to Vermont skiing at March break and that is where I realised how much I love quaint small towns, especially those hidden away in the mountains of Vermont. We would make the journey by car and it never seemed long at all, there was always so much to look at. With every town we drove through my imagination soared, and for the week that we were there, I felt as if I was in heaven. I love Vermont, so what better place to set up this story than in one of my favourite American states, and at my favourite time of year, Christmastime.

I hope you like it.

Maggie





No comments:

Post a Comment